There is a Rider limit of 180 rides per round. This Limit has been reached!!
Registration for Gunstock 2022 has been filled. No more registrations will be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Payment for classes will be collected in Minerva at the first event or on Tuesday June 14th at check in. Classes are $25/class
You may also mail a check to:
Ridge Runner Promotions 104 Bungee Rd. Canaan, NH. 03741
Check made payable to Ridge Runners Promotions
The check must be postmarked no later than 06/01/2022.
If there are any questions please contact us.
*YOU MUST CHECK IN ON TUESDAY JUNE 14TH BY 7PM!! ALL RIDERS!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
**THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO SIGN UPS ON TUESDAY JUNE 14TH OR JUNE 15TH**
GATE FEE $20/PP PAYABLE AT CHECK IN
Free camping is allowed on site Tuesday and Wednesday night for competitors and their families.
You must leave the pit area by 9am Thursday morning.
If you are lodging off site and have a trailer, the trailer must be in the pits by TUESDAY night.
NO TRAILERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT IN ON WEDNESDAY MORNING.
ALL COMPETITORS AND THEIR FAMILIES MUST ENTER THE GATE WEDNESDAY MORNING BY 7:30AM!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
RIDERS AND COMPETITORS WITH DOGS. THERE ARE A FEW STIPULATIONS REGARDING DOGS IN THE PITS AND THESE MUST BE FOLLOWED IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON BRINGING YOUR DOG(S).
1. ALL CAMPERS WITH DOGS MUST STOP AT THE CAMP STORE AND SHOW CURRENT RABIES CERTIFICATES FROM THEIR VET'S OFFICE.
2. CERTIFICATES CAN BE EMAILED TO email@example.com BUT YOU WILL STILL NEED TO CHECK IN TO CONFIRM IT WAS RECEIVED.
3. PICTURES OF TAGS ALONE ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, A PICTURE OF THE PAPER CERTIFICATE IS ACCEPTABLE.
4. A COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE MUST BE GIVEN TO RIDGE RUNNER PROMOTIONS AT CHECK-IN.
5. DOGS MUST STAY IN THE PIT AREA DURING THE HILLCLIMB EVENT. NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN TH VENUE AREA DURING THE HILLCLIMB ( SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED)
6. AFTER THE EVENT, DOGS ARE ALLOWED OUTSIDE THE PIT AREA SO LONG AS THEY REMAIN ON A LEASH OR ARE IN THE DESIGNATED FENCED IN DOG PARK AREA.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE LET US KNOW.
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED
Micro Mini (Ages 4-8) (0-50cc)
65cc (Ages 6-11) (0-65cc 2-Stroke/0-90cc 4-Stroke)
Mini Senior (Ages 12-15) (66cc-85cc 2-Stroke/75cc-125cc 4-Stroke)
Mini Junior (Ages 7-11) (66cc-85cc 2-Stroke/75cc-125cc 4-Stroke)
125cc (86cc-125cc) *
200cc (126cc-200cc 2-Stroke/126cc-250cc 4-Stroke) *
450cc (251cc-450cc) *
Stock Wheelbase (Stock wheelbase/No Cut Tires)
600cc (451cc-600cc) *
Open (Multi Cylinder)
Open Junior (Ages 4-15) (50cc-85cc)
Senior (Ages 40 & Up)
Women (Ages 12 & Up)
Mini Girls (Ages 4-15) (50cc-85cc)
Two Stroke (86cc – 600cc 2-Stroke)
Four Stroke (0-600cc 4-Stroke)
Vintage (1982 or older engine and Chassis/Max 3 Cylinder)
Super Senior (Ages 50 & Up)
*The minimum age for amateur hillclimb riders is 12 on any motorcycle up to 250cc. In all events, a rider must be 14 or older to ride any motorcycle above 250cc.
RIDER AND BIKE REQUIREMENTS
Must wear long sleeve, long shirt, helmet, goggles, boots
Bike must be equipped with a working kill switch
RACE STARTS AT 9AM
The 50cc class will not run back to back
Due to time constraints there will be a 1 minute hot pit time